Wednesday, January 18, 2012

E-Session | Natalie & Jared Part II

When Dave and I get to do shoots together, we typically have our own cameras. Unfortunately, the day before the shoot-I couldn't find the battery charger for our other camera. Well, instead of taking no pictures at all, Dave took the liberty of using my iPhone to get some shots of Natalie & Jared. I love that Dave sees & composes shots differently than I do. That just means that we get two different perspectives on what's going on, which in turn tends to be mutually inspiring.

Dave got some behind-the-scene looking shots, some of the lovely couple enjoying each other's company, and some of me--in action, if you will. Thanks, love! You're awesome :). 




Like us on Facebook! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...